This terms and conditions of a web hosting agreement is entered into between the client (Web Application Owner) and SolutionSetup.com (Web Application Provider). The main purpose of this terms and conditions of a web hosting and related services provided Agreement is to precede a longer-term contract arrangement under which Company will provide Web Hosting services beginning on Agreement Date and will commence upon receipt of all deliverables.
Web Application Provider will deliver services under the scope of this web hosting terms and conditions.
Payment terms are net-30 unless otherwise agreed by both parties by the bill. All fees listed in the bill are inclusive of taxes, labor, and maintenance fees.
Web Application provider will deliver the web hosting selected.
Web Application provider will honor the terms below during the contract terms unless otherwise agreed between parties.
Length of Service.
- Web Application Owner agrees to enter a standard 12-month contract term lasting from Agreement Start Date until Agreement End Date.
- Initial deposit, if any shall be due in advance of any service provided.
- Service shall begin immediately following such payment or agreement date as agreed between parties.
- This Agreement is under automatic renewal terms and may only be cancelled with written notice no later than 30 days prior to the end of Term renewal date or if the user did not pay the renewal fees in advance prior to the end of Term renewal date.
- Renewal prices are subject to change. Service Provider will provide notice upon such change taking place.
- In instance of any changes in pricing client signature or online payment on said renewal will constitute as agreement of said changes.
- Renewal fees for the following term will be automatically invoiced to Client’s account.
- Hosting Provider is in agreement to refrain from recompiling, disassembling, decoding, or reverse engineering of any Company program, code or technology belonging to Web Application Owner.
- Web Application Owner holds current rights to use any applicable trademarks or copyrighted material used in connection with this service while web hosting agreement is in effect.
Client may terminate this Web Hosting Agreement at its sole discretion upon the occurrence of one or more of the following events:
1) Failure to comply with any and all terms listed above.
2) Bankruptcy of either party
3) Upon written agreement between both parties
If legal proceedings shall occur for any reason regarding this web hosting agreement the party prevailing shall have all costs, and fees in connection with that proceeding covered by opposite party.
Return / Refund Policy
There is no return or refund after the user pay for a service or web application. However, the user have the option to try it by contacting us before buying.
If any terms are found unenforceable in this contract all other terms shall remain in full effect and shall not be altered unless updated in this page. Any and all court proceedings regarding this web hosting agreement will take place at a country or location which the Web hosting provider can decide any time now or in the future with travel expenses not being reimbursed for either party.
The Web Application Owner can chose to move the ownership of service selected with a new agreement start from 3 times the yearly cost of the service, if applicable.
The Web Application Owner can add Add-Ons to the service any time during the agreement.
The bill which is sent by email to the Web Application Owner, means the Web Application Owner and Web Application Providers both agree on this terms and conditions.